Sunday, April 12, 2015

Organize my life!!!

It is time.. Three kids and we are officially outnumbered.  I decided it was time to organize all areas of the house and my daily day.  I was finding that the more time I had, the less was getting done.. However, it is very easy to chill on the couch and snuggle with the newest member of the family.  I will not be heading back to work until next August so lately I have been tackling projects.  So far I overhauled the wash room, cleaning closet, pantry, and playroom.  There is still a ton to do.  With all of the projects I had for my hubs to complete I needed to organize.  I looked for a printable insert to put in my "family binder" but couldn't find one.  I wanted space for meal planning, exercise, to do, etc. The binder insert is available for download (free) in my teachers pay teachers store.  Thanks for visiting and happy organizing..... 

2 comments:

  1. I like this! I have 3 kids as well and I have tried a variety of planners, daily is too much! I like the weekly plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this! I have 3 kids as well and I have tried a variety of planners, daily is too much! I like the weekly plan!

    ReplyDelete